zaterdag 27 april 2013

busy queen bee

I have been a little busy the past few weeks. At work, at home, with all kinds of things. So I'm ready for a little holiday! Not as much sewing either. But I have made a few gifts for "secretary day". In the abdication theme I had some crown fabric lying around. 

Ik ben een beetje druk deze dagen. Op het werk, maar ook thuis. Dus niet zoveel tijd om te naaien als ik wel zou willen. Ik maakte tussendoor kleine kadootjes voor secretaressedag. In het thema van koninginnedag en de kroonswisseling had ik nog wat kroontjes stof liggen.



An finished a round robin again! This time for my friend Lotje. We both loved the pluses part of the Marcelle Medallion best (this is the newest hype on the quilting web after the scrappy trip, just type it in google and see what happens), so I figured out something similar. I thought it needed some light and bright white to freshen it up. I think it worked. (I added the last border)

En ik maakte een rondje aan de round robin voor lotje. Ik vond echt dat hij wat licht en stralend wit nodig had. Ik maakte dus het plus rondje eraan. Lotje en ik vonden dat beide het leukste deel van de Marcelle Medallion (de laatste hype in quiltland, tik maar eens in bij google) dus ik heb dat een beetje nagemaakt. Het was wel een heel werk voor zo'n klein randje. Maar hij werd wel leuk!



The abdication of our queen is in a few days so our boys had tor dress up in our national color for school (orange, the queens family name is van Oranje). I bought them an orange hat and my little one won't take it off anymore! He's finally learning how to ride a bike. 

De jongens moesten natuurlijk te pas en te onpas in het oranje van de week. Ik kocht een geestig oranje paillettenhoedje voor ze. Fedde doet die niet meer af. En hij leert eindelijk fietsen! Bijna 3 alweer.





Tot gauw!


Pin It

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...