zaterdag 11 april 2015

Row row row your boat

gently down the stream. My son is learning how to play the piano and this is his go to song if the one he needs to study won't cooperate. I am thrilled that even after three months he still likes his lessons and plays often (without me asking, because I'm doing a be a less pushy mom course). I think it is a miracle how fast children can learn things, I really hadn't expected he could play this much already after 3 months!

And since I am making row after row after row of economy blocks too, it seemed like a good title for this post. After a weekend with little sewing, this is what I accomplished. I just need to put the rows together and we have a top!



 
My own Easter bunnies
Pin It

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...