woensdag 15 oktober 2014

Be peaceful at 38

My  birthday was last week. The big 38. This picture is taken approcimately 30 years ago, when I was still cute, sweet and non wrinkly.


The Sugar Block Chalenge for this month was "be peaceful". I am not usually a very agitated person (I think), but I can be. I need to feel in control to some extent and if I don't feel in control I can take this state of mind with me for some time. It helps when I am outside for a while (that's why riding my bike to work really works for me), or if I make my self concentrate on something else. Actually sewing seems to help. Being busy with my hand makes my mind focus on the practicalities at hand and my frustration or agitated state leaves my head gradually through the backdoor. Cuddling with my children on the couch after a long day at work and really intently listening to them and talking to them can do the trick for me too. What makes you feel peaceful?


Th 9 previous blocks - just 2 to go
See you soon!Pin It

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...