zaterdag 20 september 2014

Sugar sugar

My newest sugar block is called Encourage. Encourage is a beautiful word in it self and it is a beautiful thing you can do fore someone. Maybe giving them the last push they need to make their dreams come true.

I encourage my children to read, believe they can do anything, be themselves, create and play outside and enjoy the moment. Not particularly in that order, but they are the topics I encourage them on most. And right now I am encouraging myself, because this is the 8th block and month in the sugar block club and I am still on schedule, I still love all the blocks and am looking forward to making a beautiful classic sampler of them. Never made one before. But I can do it, I can see it even in my minds eye. So, no worries. If I can, you can!

All eight blocks together



Encourage, the September block

My courage
See you soon!





Pin It

1 opmerking:

Natalie zei

Wat een mooie blokken, ben echt helemaal weg van de kleurencombi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...