zaterdag 27 september 2014

black and white dancing together, side by side through stormy weather

I was singing this song (2brothersonthe4thfloor) while hanging this round robin on my exhibition line. I was immediately inspired to grab fabrics and make some drawings of options for borders that came to mind. As you may know I love round robins, me and my double dutch friends have some circulating and I have added to a few before. You can read more here, here, here, here and here

This time I made stacked bricks by sewing 19 1 1/2 inch strips together, only after that cutting them in four portions of 3 1/2 inch. This saved a lot of time. I thought the round robin could use some smaller piecing after somewhat bigger strips. I echoed the "arrows" in the corners of the second border. I love the result!





Hope you like it Francis!

See you soon!Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...