vrijdag 11 april 2014

long time no see

I've spent last weekend on my "annual friends from high school" retreat. We've had lots of fun! But I am still recuperating...

I do have a finish to show you and I hope to show you some more after this weekend!
This is a quilt I have made with my quilty friend Lotje ( slootjesschilder.blogspot.com ) for a mutual friend. We have used soft green tones and greys, since that is what the room will look like! We have each made half of the top which I put together, I delivered batting, backing and binding. Lotje machine quilted it with straight lines in a more fierce green and machine bound it with a green stripe. I've added the little ones name since she was born last week! I hope to visit the newborn soon and make her happy with a snugly quilt. I love the color scheme, it turned out so soothing.




And my friends and me having lunch in on a terass in Amersfoort.


See you soon!Pin It

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...