dinsdag 1 april 2014

economy blocks - a pre-school companion

I've sewn together the economy blocks I received in the joining hands bee. It became a lovely top, with lots too see. I still want to make a bigger one someday, but I am to much int the farmers wife blocks right now and I have to finish a few quilts. My plan is that my son will bring this as his birthday treat to his new pre-school classroom. He will have a little of his mommy around when he is in school the next two years. They could really use it as an I spy (ik zie, ik zie, wat jij niet ziet) game and to cover dolls, play on it, ore make tents of it. So many possibilities!But it's still only a top for now!


I have work to do, see you soon!
Pin It

Geen opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...