zondag 30 maart 2014

Starry scrappy night - two comfort circle tops

Yo may remember it was my month again in the comfort circle of do good stitches. I have chosen a big scrappy block with a random and wonky white star in it. I've received the blocks and sewed them together on our double dutch (we are dutch quilters who meet every once in a while to sew together) meet.It was easy peasy chatting and sewing at the same time.

They were even big enough to make two quilttops out of them. I love the fact you no longer see where the blocks start and end. It is just a big scrappy blanky. And the randomness of the stars works really well too I think.



Now we have tot baste, quilt, bind... See you soon!Pin It

1 opmerking:

LOTJE zei

Staring two scrappy nights! They look really great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...