woensdag 26 juni 2013

Making my boys happy part two

Are your children jealous when I make something for someone else? Mine are. When I finish a gift they will say it's nice (or not, you've got to smile at their honesty in all things), but they will sum up everything you've "promised" to make for them immediately after that. My eldest has been asking for a bigger swim bag for some time, and after I finished a gift for his dad, he couldn't wait any longer. I made him another string bag pack. Loosely based on the tutorial I've used very often by Noodlehead. I've left out the zippered pocket for speed and because he never uses it for his swimming lessons.


 I used some left over faded jeans, the red and white stripes is a canvas coupon from Ikea. The cars fabric is a curtain coupon I fussy cut and fused on the jeans. His name is made with Iron on felt. I always order them here. They are good quality and really quick to send your order. The rope I bought at a dutch "dollar store" called action. Much cheaper than an any specialized store.

And to be one step ahead of my little one I made him a quick zippy robot pouch (he calls "porteneetje" in dutch) using my own zippy pouch tutorial you can find on my sidebar.


See you soon!



Pin It

1 opmerking:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...